♥ I Heart... Paris ♥

Let me set the scene – after checking in at a luxury hotel, you wander the streets of Paris, taking in the sights of all the stunning architecture, smelling fresh French coffee and pastry, window shopping at Chanel… ahh the fashion! After a long day sightseeing, you find a seat in a gorgeous little restaurant that overlooks the whole of Paris, the sound of a jazz band in the background, whilst eating chocolate covered strawberries and sipping champagne. Ok, so it’s not the normal everyday scene we would find ourselves in, but oh my, it’s one we can dream about! Paris is the most amazing city I have ever visited and every now and again I find myself in a day dream about it - I've obviously been watching way too many romcoms! Today was one of those days and I found myself pouring over Paris pictures to put together a little inspiration mood board… c’est l’amour!

Jane ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment