♥ I Heart... Design Projects ♥

One of my favourite things to do is look for things that inspire me. Every year, around this time, I love searching for projects from student degree shows. The future designers and architects of the world - they are the ones to watch! Today I found myself looking through their work - oh how I miss university! I remember my degree show like it was yesterday... very proud that I had my own, beautiful exhibition stand, all dressed up to meet fellow designers and critics, with a bottle of champers to celebrate with my class mates - what a day! So here I am, sat with a brand new sketchbook and pens in front of me, AutoCAD open on my screen and a head full of ideas. I'm about to start something I should have done a long time ago...

Jane ♥

1 comment:

  1. OH I love doing that as well. Perhaps you will enjoy my blog, a young designer ;)


    PvdH

    www.ThePvdHJournal.com

    ReplyDelete